Invacare Perfecto2 provides humification with its oxygen therapy. Just simply attach a humidifier bottle with distilled water to the device with its built-in, easily accessible bottle holder. It also has three distinct filters so you always have a pure supply of oxygen. Also, this O2 machine uses a pressure monitor instead of a timer to give you a steady flow of oxygen.
The controls are easy to see and use with lights and sounds that let you know if anything starts going wrong. This alarm system allows you to have plenty of time to correct it and keep your oxygen flowing. There is also a handle on top and wheels on the bottom to make moving this lightweight home oxygen concentrator a breeze.
In a home oxygen concentrator comparison test, the top-selling oxygen concentrators offered similar treatment outcomes. The machines compared included the Invacare Perfecto2 V, Everflow, Visionaire 5, and the Millenium. The study concluded the following about all four devices:
“Modern oxygen concentrators demonstrate excellent long-term reliability, as shown in the presented data. Given that only clinically insignificant deviations of FiO2 were observed, long-term oxygen therapy remains an effective outpatient treatment modality with reliable device support to ensure positive patient outcomes during the inhome treatment of hypoxic chronic bronchitis and emphysema.
If you need a higher flow oxygen concentrator, you may want to consider the Platinum 10 Liter Oxygen Concentrator. Patients that travel and need a portable oxygen concentrator may want to consider the Platinum Mobile Oxygen Concentrator. If you are still using oxygen tanks for portable oxygen, you may want to consider the HomeFill Oxygen Cylinder Refill Machine and save money.
Product Features and Benefits
- Quiet Operation
- Convenient Handle and Light Weight for Easy Portability
- Built-In Humidifier Bottle Adapter for Easy Humidifier Addition
- Compact Construction
- Clear Display and Operation Controls
- Medical-Grade Oxygen Output
- Efficient Power Consumption
- Width: 13 inches.
- Height: 23 inches.
- Depth: 11.5 inches.
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Sound Level: 43 dBA
- Average Power Consumption: 325 watts @ 3 LPM.
- Oxygen Purity: 87 to 95.6% at all flow rates.
- Maximum Outlet Pressure: 5 PSI (+/- 0.5 PSI).
- Maximum Oxygen Flow Rate: 5 LPM.
- Maximum Operating Altitude: 8,000 feet above sea level
- Filters: Compressor inlet, outlet HEPA, cabinet (gross particle).
- Electrical: 120 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz.
- Rated Current Input: 3.0 A
- Pressure Relief Mechanism: 35 PSI (+/- 3.5 PSI).
- Shipping Product Weight: 45 lbs.
- Warranty: 3-year Limited for regular and refurb option.
- HCPCS: E1390